This package provides a Python implementation for ACI’s e24PaymentPipe Merchant Gateway
For legacy reasons, the name of the module is kept the same as the one from ACI’s toolkit. This does not conform to PEP-8 guidelines.
- Free software: BSD license
- Documentation: http://e24PaymentPipe.rtfd.org.
- Written in Python from scratch (not an existing port)
- Supports both newer and legacy terminal resource (.cgn) file formats
- Reasonably well documented
- Proven code - running in production since 2011
- Compatible with Python 3.4, Python 2.7
- Add support for credit card payments, including refunds.
- Create comprehensive test suite